- The assembly table (feeder table) can be extended into a butterfly turning table by extending it with a second table
(receiving table). The automatic turn over operation makes it easier to handle panels. The production of closed
panels with a defined production sequence leads to an increase in productivity.
- Individual tables can be configured according to customer specification; almost everything is possible: for example
two tables side-by-side combined with two crosswise drives, or two tables positioned one behind the other
lengthwise, each combined with a lengthwise drive and a crosswise drive. The table is set up to be combined with a WMS multi-function bridge.
with a multi-function bridge.
- Universally applicable
- assembly of timber frame walls, roof and ceiling elements, half-timbered walls
- automatic turning of elements about-facing 180°
- vertical and horizontal transport of the elements
- Advantages for the customer:
- turns the element around within one minute
- does not need a carier to turn the elements
- enables a quick and rational processing
- indestructable, robust technology
- max. measurements of the element: 12000 x 3300 mm
- min. measurements of the element: 1250 x 600 mm
- hydraulic pivoting arrangement
- automatic clamping device (measurements of the element: 1250 x 600 mm)
- walkable, slip-free planking
- stable swivel joints in large dimensions
- drive for the movement of both tables in vertical and horizontal
- tension at the long side via pneumatically-controlled, stable,
galvanised bolts (distance: approx. 1500 mm)
- 2 manually-operated valves for the activation of 2 separated pneumatic
All information, offers and prices on this site are subject to change and non-binding!
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement.
All brand names are the property of their respective owners. Thorsten Muschler GmbH
does not accept any liability for the content of linked websites.