- width 3600 mm working width 3400 mm^
- equipressure foulard
- max pneumatic pression 26,000 kg
- frame in painted steel sheet
- upper and lower cylinders 370 mm diameter , with internal compensation axes , covered in rubber 90 shore hardness . Central cylinder diam. 230 chrome and satin^
- parallel cylinder grinding^
-1 Return cylinder, chrome steel and ground on the fore front^
- motor power of 57 kW for the command, using V-belts, the central cylinder ^
- 2 handguards stainless steel ^
- Safety: with 2 security guards, one on entry one on output, consisting of sliding doors manually guides. Each door equipped with its own switch with electromagnetic lock the door. The safety circuit and fully redundant and includes two security modules in dual channel with feedback control, a sensor shaft is stopped and two contactors for motors. On the structure of screens are also fitted with two emergency buttons^
- Cylinder 300 mm chrome-plated steel and ground. Installed on load cells for the adjustment of the shot up to a maximum of 4.000 Kg mounted on top of the foulard ^
SECOND HAND TEXTILE was established as a business unit of COST-FER srl, a company operating since 1960 in the construction and maintenance of textile machinery.
Over the years, working with leading brands in the industry, has allowed the company to build a complete experience for all the finishing stages.
In 2005, after a careful evaluation of the market, COST-FER srl has decided to develop a business unit focused only and exclusively to the management of used textile machinery. The opening of this unit involved highly qualified personnel in order to facilitate client companies in the textile sector, with the relocation of the production machinery also offering a consultancy and engineering services to overcome the various obstacles that industrial activity meets in its normal course.
In recent years the company has developed a network of collaborators that allow you to meet all direct and indirect demands of installation of textile machinery.
SECOND HAND TEXTILE is a reliable partner by the machinery to verify its dismantling, its logistics, repackaging and re-assembly until its completely functional relocation at the end customer.
Our goal is to seek out and deliver machinery to meet customer requirements through our sales network and to offer qualified technical support where required.
SECOND HAND TEXTILE, your ideal partner to solve the problems of your used textile machinery.
Leading European marketplace for used machines
Machineseeker Trust Seal
What is the seal?
The Machineseeker trust seal gives buyers the ability to detect whether they have to do it with a trusted seller at a glance.
What do we check?
Check of the trade licence or commercial register extract.
Check the address of the dealer.
Validation of Bank connection .
Verification of the telephone accessibility the main phone number.
Credit report must not contains negative criteria.
Buyer complaints can lead to the withdrawal of the seal.
All information, offers and prices on this site are subject to change and non-binding!
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement.
All brand names are the property of their respective owners. Thorsten Muschler GmbH
does not accept any liability for the content of linked websites.