1. Installation of the outdoor installation possible
2. Wear-free lateral labyrinth covers for the lateral limitation of the
3. Modular design with screwed connection, thus avoiding warping and welding
4. Plastic tape with special perforation for maximum performance and minimum dust load
5. Task system, special circular screw system (2-part counter-rotating) for one
uniform coverage of the dryer belt over the entire width
6. Rubberized drive rollers produce a wear-free force transmission to the
Drying belt and ensure a reliable belt drive.
Continuous belt tracking for continuous control and correction of the
average residence time Drying: 6 - 30 min in active zone, adjustable
Shaking height: 70 - 140 mm, infinitely adjustable
Drying temperature: approx. 90 ° C
Product: sawdust, micro-wood chips
Dry input: 6 t / h
Drying output: 4.0 t / h
Input moisture: 55% water content
Initial moisture: approx. 10% water content
Water evaporation: 2 t / h
Product bulk weight: approx. 260 kg / m³ (wet)
effective drying area: approx. 72 m² (active, with hot air flow through the drying area)
Fresh air parameters: temperature 10 ° C, 70% relative humidity
All information, offers and prices on this site are subject to change and non-binding!
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement.
All brand names are the property of their respective owners. Thorsten Muschler GmbH
does not accept any liability for the content of linked websites.