B.M. MACCHINE UTENSILI S.n.c. is established in Turin in 1975, by Ezio BERARDENGO who, thanks to his know-how in mechanics, creates an important presence in the world of tooling, service and revision of machine tools.
In 1985 the Company transfers its operating activity in Collegno (Turin) in a new 6.000 sq.m. showroom, which is still today the head office, starting up the trade of machine tools.
In 1997 B.M. MACCHINE UTENSILI S.r.l. is established, a company dedicated to the trade of new and second-hand, national and foreign machine tools, any kind of equipment, tools, spare parts, fittings and the relevant components destined to industrial, business, handicraft, tertiary and agricultural sectors.
Today B.M. MACCHINE UTENSILI S.r.l. is able to offer a 10.000 sq.m. permanent showroom with 1000 and more traditional and modern CNC models, imported and of prestigious European trademarks machine tools.