Scrubber Drier, Autoalveuse,
Budget Clean - KlinMak
as good as new (ex-display)
New, only Demo
PRICE AND LOCATION
Compact ride-on scrubber-dryer Budget Clean HiLo8065 by KlinMak
With the introduction of this innovative scrubber-dryer, we have maintained the mobility and maneuvering characteristics of a walk-behind, with the productivity and yield of a ride-on.
The combination of advantages generates a unique machine that allows it to adapt to all types of applications.
The HiLO8065 has the performance characteristics of a ride-on scrubber-dryer. But has the purchase and management costs of a walk-behind scrubber-dryer.
This allows a great increase in production, halving the operating cost (Euro/m² washed).
1. Front washing head – Greatly enhances visibility during work
2. Wiper in front of the wheels – Drying in front of the wheels, constant drive on dry surface. This innovation greatly increases comfort and the safety standards
3. Cogbrush - Use of double brush with the use of ONE single gear motor, cost reduction and increase in energy efficiency , longer autonomy of the scrubber-dryer
4. Heavy washing head (41 kg) – HiLo8065 are used for deep cleaning with layered dirt and / or maintenance for daily cleaning
5. Reduced maintenance - Easy access and easy handling for maintenance works
6. Electromechanics – Technical Solutions with a calibrated use of electronics with high level of reliability and easy handling. Standard resettable fuses in HiLo8065.
7. Motor/drive unit – When thoroughly cleaning the drive on the rear wheels ensure a high stability, especially on wet floors
8. Safety pedal brake – Electric brake always open with operator on board. Only engages when you activate for minor wear of electric brake itself. Significant energy recovery during deceleration, benefitting the autonomy of the scrubber-dryer
9. Reduction of speed on cornering – automatic device reduces speed, increasing safety of the operator in all environment and on all surfaces
10. Power Steering – 3 wheel turns represent an absolute advantage in driving comfort and in maneuverability
11. Reduction of solution on cornering - An automatic devices reduces the consumption of the solution, where not necessary, avoiding leaks in recovery. This leads to greater autonomy in cleaning
12. Selection of the operating speed - The operator can adjust the work speed, adapting it to the type of dirty and environment to be cleaned
Tanks (clean / dirty water): 80/80 L
Cleaning path: 650 mm
Brushes: 2 x Ø13" - 330 mm
Speed: 0 - 6 km/h
Productivity: 3.900 sqm/h
Power / Voltage / Protection: 1.350 W / 24 V / IPX3
Load on brush head (adjustable for Hilo8065): 0-41 kg
Runtime: Up to 4 h
Dimensions (L x W x H): with squeegee 1.320 x 730 x 1225 mm
Weight without / with batteries: 125 - 210 kg
Turning circle: 1.880 mm
Noise level: 69 dbA
Batteries on request: (2x) Gel 12V 140Ah (C20)