- processing glass sheets up to 150x300cm (other options available such as 100x250, 150x360, 150x420, 200x500)
- suitable for coated, colored, and standard glass sheets of 4-19mm thickness
- convection heaters kicking in early in the heating process achieving higher qualities in coated types
- top quality insulation materials with very low heat transfer coefficient (0.12 W/mk at 900℃)
- perfect communication between Mitsubishi PLC, HMI, drives, and other modules, all serviced remotely
- heating zones controlled by PID operations making math unnecessary for operators
- record low energy consumption between 1.2/3.1 kW/sqm of tempered glass
- simple touch-screen operation panel saves 20sqm of floor area for customers.
- TIR reports of fused silica rollers available at will guaranteeing the least optical distortion
- High efficient FeCrAl heating wires with incredibly fast firing capacity
- 75% of direct material input supplied domestically and 100% designed and made in Turkey
The buyer should expect no additional cost other than the preparation of the site (blower room, floor leveling, purchasing of power and control wires to be used on-site installation), transportation, accommodation, travel expenses and 75eur/day fee per person in the installation team, all accounting to 30.000euros at maximum. Please note that there will be no hidden costs or fees and this will be your bottomline price.