- Main frame in high resistance steel DOMEX
- Gearbox with free wheel.
- Exterior gearbox and support reinforced and designed to cope with heavy duty tractors.
- Extremely reinforced three-point-hitch CAT II-III
- 170 mm backroller.
- Very reinforced rotor and hubs.
- 1 row of special crest shaped bolted-on Niubo counter knife.
- 1 row of tooth-shaped Super-Shredding system counter knife.
- Reinforced steel protection plates.
- Bottled-gas anti-schock safety system...
Maxer-Niubo TNG280 flail mower
- Reinforced main frame.
- Hydraulic side shift 500 mm.
- Reinforced rotor.
- Reversible gearbox with double shaft and free wheel.
- Rear roller Ø170 mm.
- Counter knife
- V-belts of high resistance.
- Reinforced hitch CAT II.
- Bolts and universal joint.
- 1.000 rpm (or 540 at request - extra price)
- Heavy Duty hammer flails
The Machineseeker Trust Seal gives buyers the opportunity to see, at a glance, whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Check the address of the dealer
Validation of Bank connection
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal in your advertisements on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to every potential buyer the seriousness of your company, checked by an independent body. This creates buyer confidence and increases the probability of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Machineseeker Trust Seal on your homepage and in business letters.
Try our app for used machines now!
Machineseeker app for iPhone and Android.