English
German German German English English French French Spanish Spanish Italian Polish Russian Belarusian Dutch Ukrainian Estonian Turkish English English English Czech Danish Finnish Swedish Norwegian Bokmål Maltese Luxembourgish Greek Lithuanian Latvian Kazakh Icelandic Portuguese Portuguese Spanish Spanish Hungarian Slovak Romanian Romanian Slovenian Serbian Serbian Albanian Croatian Bulgarian Macedonian Bosnian Hebrew Arabic Hindi English Indonesian Korean Japanese Thai Malay Vietnamese Chinese Chinese Persian Bengali Pashto Urdu

Bolted shelves for sale

Identified location: Ashburn (US) (Edit)
Plate shelf, screws shelf, storage rack, screw shelf -verzinkte execution Dimensions 600/100/H2500 mm 3icvbz0t Net weight 20 kg more
4
Barntrup, Germany Germany
dealership location
6496 km
used
Regale 2 verschiedene Einhängesysteme - System A - System B mit 50mm oder 75mm Raster System A 4 Stk. Rahmen - Höhe 4500 mm, Tragkraft 11 t Preis 78,75 € + MwSt. 22 Stk. Rahmen - Höhe 3700 mm, Tragkraft 11 t Preis 75,00 € + MwSt. 96 Stk. Balken - Länge 2700 mm, Tragkraft 2,6 t Preis: 21,00 € + MwSt. System B, Raster 75mm 22 Stk. Rahmen - Höhe 4500 mm, Tragkraft 11 t Preis 78,75 € + MwSt. 116 Stk. Balken - Länge 3000 mm, Tragkraft 2,6t/Paar Preis: 22,50 € + MwSt. 4 Stk. Balken - Lä... more
100 meter storage rack - Now for a special price - - High load capacity per floor - lots of storage space - Galvanized Puac3i - High stability and stability Material: Metal Surface: Galvanized Colour: Galvanized Dimensions height 2m depth 50 cm Width approx. 80% with a width of 80cm Remaining 20% 50cm and 100cm Item location: Herten Dismantling must be done by the buyer - that's why so cheap !! We would be pleased to submit you an offer for the dismantling. You can count on our longtime ex... more
Pallet rack with pull-outs used, good condition see pictures height 3,6 m depth 125 cm red Straps 90 cm red negotiation price: € 550,-- net ex stock Example offer consists of: + 3 pcs. frame pre-assembled, depth 125 cm, height 3.6 m + 8 pcs. carrier, length 90 cm + 16 pcs. suspension safety devices + 6 concrete anchors + 2 pull-out drawers Shelf can be assembled according to customer requirements. Surcharge 1 pair of support brackets for pallets, see pictures 20,- € net Surcharge 1 pc. pull-out ... more
Drive in Racks were bought in 2015, are in perfect condition! Used for 2 years only (2015-2017) not many times. All are dismantled (as per one of the attached pictures) and stored in warm wharehouse. Nsqs7 Promag racks are higly restricted done with all European certificate. Column feet are galvanized, can be stored in cold rooms or freezers up to -25 degrees Celsius. The parameters of the racks below: Racks with dimensions: • 1 rack with a length of 10.00 meters = 24 euro pallets • 2 racks 11.6... more
Please choose the desired size: new, galvanized: Depth: 305,381,457,610,762,914 width: 610,762,915,991,1219 Special load: 100-250 kg/Shelf Metric scaling: new, galvanized Depth: 300,400,500,600,700,800 Width: 800,1000,1200 Special load: 120-250 kg/shelv Stand size: new, galvanized 2 m, 2.5 m, 3 m, 4 m Used, RAL 7042: Nb2rn 610 * 915 mm For larger purchases, we offer a discount. Ask our price for Transport cost. We are dealing with rebuying, selling, assembling the shelves. Here you can... more
Plate shelf, screws shelf, storage rack, screw shelf Qkyqbtvxr -verzinkte execution Dimensions 2600/500/H2000 mm Net weight 40 kg more
3
Oelsnitz/Erzg., Germany Germany
dealership location
6782 km
used
Shelving rack depth 600 mm Frame height 2 mm, 4-5, 000pcs shelf length either 1000 mm or 1350 mm 500 kg load per tray, box load 2,500 kg Nk23t more
Tin shelf, screw rack, storage shelf, plug shelf -plug-in execution Beudia8pvo -Sticker dimensions 635/2400/H2345 mm -Transport dimensions 23454/800/H460 mm -Own weight 116 kg more
Plate shelf, screws shelf, storage rack, screw shelf -stable version Dimensions 620/1420/H1400 mm I9bv2tt Weight 260 kg more

This may be of interest to you

Machineseeker becomes biggest sponsor of the 2nd Bundesliga in Germany

Sell now on Machineseeker! Over 160,000 inquiries per month

Photo gallery: the 10 strongest forklift trucks in the world

New Machineseeker.com TV commercial with Michael van Gerwen

10 valuable tricks for buying used machines online

Sponsorship of Michael van Gerwen and TV advertising


SELL IMMEDIATELY

with the worldwide market leader from 0,99 EUR per ad.
Find out more


Phone: +1 312 94 04 581
or sell immediately

Machineseeker.com is official sponsor of:
Flag us
+1 312 94 04 581
Flag gb
+44 (0) 20 806 810 84
Flag de
+49 (0) 201 857 86 10
Flag nl
+49 (0) 201 857 86 180
Flag pl
+48 (0) 223 076 958
Flag it
+49 (0) 201 857 86 10
Flag es
+34 911 433 456
Flag fr
+49 (0) 201 857 86 10