Weight: 3.7 kg
Height: 380 mm
Length: 324 mm
Nail length: 50-90 mm
Capacity battery: 4,000 fixtures
Capacity magazine: 45 nails
Scope of delivery
Gadgets device case 1 battery
Charger and power supply
Cleaning spray oil safety glasses
Brevetti AUT 82
- staples VR, NR, NC
- VC staple: min width - 4 mm / max width - 120 mm / min height - 5 mm / max height - 90 mm
- NR and VR staples: min width - 5 mm / max width - 120 mm. Min height - 5 mm / max height - 60 mm
- 200 to 300 frames per hour
- full electric and pneumatic documentation more
Industrial Stitcher for frames assembly, by GIELLE:
- Two upper pressure cylinders
- The driving head - movable allows stapling in several places without moving the stapled parts (It guarantees high quality joints)
- Three types of staples can be used.
to produce mitre jointed frames for example picture frames – mirror frames – furniture frames
mitre pieces are hold horizontal and jointed by inserting stapler clips
Depending on height and width of the wooden bar the stapler clips can be
positioned top of each other or side by side.
stapler clips with magazin in 4 sizes ( 7-10-12-15 mm)
magazin for 275 clips
minimum frame size 60 x 60 mm
width of wooden bar minimum 5 mm without ... more
Automatic stapling machine for garden house walls in timber
Bridge having 24 vertical and 2 horizontal Senco stapling units running by track over 2 tables each 5 m. long
Tables in widt adjustable from 1,5 to 2,2 m. having lateral pneumatic pressure units
Max. frame thickness: 6 cm
Timber slats lay-up by template
Stapling units adjustable in width, min. Centers 80 mm
Stapling position during forward move over the tables indicated by stops
Stapling can be done in forward feed and in rev... more
New or second hand machines
The model Punto TM5 works on two or more locations where you can produce several times the same particular, or more particulars different between them, simultaneously.
The work is managed by a Numerical Control (CNC), which manages all movements without any manual adjustments, this allows you to change format only by typing the product on the CNC, then with semi-automatic jigs or pre-assembled molds you are ready to produce in a few minutes.
It’s possible ... more
Wood - made all-round Nailer for loose machine nails 30-55 mm, smooth - Groove -.
Screw nails anyway, hardly used, was intended only as a replacement.
perfect condition - without filling device
New price for the year 2002 EUR 2100,00!
Pneumatic nailer Fabr. HOLZ-HER type 3540
Air connection 8,0 bar
Nail length 65-90 mm
Magazine size 60 PCs.
usable nails Glattschaft - and screw nails
used, in very good condition
Nail Series: 34 papiermagazinierte strip nails Wire diameter: 3.8 to 4.6 mm Nail length: 100 - 160 mm Working pressure: 5-8 bar Weight: 7.10 kg Magazine capacity: 72 nails + Papiermagazinierte Strip Nails 4.6 x 160 19200 pieces (600 St / carton, 32 carton SÃ¼ck, Order No. 140037) Compressed air nail apparatus 1100 EUR, 19200 St ck nails 640 EUR More info in PDF
TECHNICAL DATA nail length (mm) 100-160 nail shank (mm) 3.8 to 5.0 plastic nail binding Glattschaftnäge Ringnutnäge height / length (mm) 480 / 540 Weight (kg) 7.2 Air consumption per driving operation ( l / nail) 7.1 Magazine capacity 44-56
stapler type 80 Nova -80/16
for staples Ø 0,6 × 0,9 mm type 80
bar width 12,7 mm
length 6 – 16 mm
for the use in upholstery furniture, furniture, decorations, etc.
compressed air: 5/7 bar
weight: 900 g
dimensions: 205 × 145 mm
air consumption per shot: 0,30 l
- slight metal alloy
- safe handling by use of rubbered
Product information "Schneider pin Nailer PNG-PN 25 SYS"
• For the fixing of decorative profiles, glazing beads, ornaments etc.
• Using the PIN is an almost invisible fastening possible, a regrowth of the holes can be omitted
• Very compact and lightweight for fatigue-free work even over a longer period of time
• Protection against vibrations and good cooling insulation with rubberized handle
• Protection from injury from inadvertent release thanks to two-stage trigger
• For PIN nails type... more
frame V-clamps gun model G - 1510 V
bar width 10,3 mm
application + use:
for fixing of window frames and picture frames
compressed air: 5/8 bar
air consumption per shot: 0,50 l
dimensions: 230 × 180 mm
weight: 1100 g more
All information, offers and prices on this site are subject to change and non-binding!
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement.
All brand names are the property of their respective owners. Thorsten Muschler GmbH
does not accept any liability for the content of linked websites.