Automatic stapling machine for garden house walls in timber
Bridge having 24 vertical and 2 horizontal Senco stapling units running by track over 2 tables each 5 m. long
Tables in widt adjustable from 1,5 to 2,2 m. having lateral pneumatic pressure units
Max. frame thickness: 6 cm
Timber slats lay-up by template
Stapling units adjustable in width, min. Centers 80 mm
Stapling position during forward move over the tables indicated by stops
Stapling can be done in forward feed and in rev... more
PILM Jumbo joint automatic
With the machine, one attaches precision and large amounts of frame.
Frame stitching machine to the nail of glass rod frame wood window or frame. Nails are also for sale on request.
The machine can be visited at any time by appointment.
A forklift is ready for loading.
Picture frame stitching machine PILM, pneymatische machine, pressing with foot pedal,
lot 7 and 10 brackets in the value of 700,--can be purchased separately. All together price 1000 + VAT for the machine 690,--
Nail series: 34° paper collated Strip nails
Wire diameter: 3.8-4.6 mm
Nail length: 100-160 mm
Working pressure: 5-8 bar
Weight: 7.10 kg
Magazine capacity: 72 nails
+ Paper collated Strip nails of 4.6 x 160 19200 piece (600 St / carton, 32 piece box, order No. 140037)
Compressed air nail machine 1100 EUR, 19200 ships nails 640 EUR
was used only for a contract
More info in PDF
Industrial Stitcher for frames assembly, by GIELLE:
- Two upper pressure cylinders
- The driving head - movable allows stapling in several places without moving the stapled parts (It guarantees high quality joints)
- Three types of staples can be used.
to produce mitre jointed frames for example picture frames – mirror frames – furniture frames
mitre pieces are hold horizontal and jointed by inserting stapler clips
Depending on height and width of the wooden bar the stapler clips can be
positioned top of each other or side by side.
stapler clips with magazin in 4 sizes ( 7-10-12-15 mm)
magazin for 275 clips
minimum frame size 60 x 60 mm
width of wooden bar minimum 5 mm without ... more
Pneumatic nailer Fabr. HOLZ-HER type 3540
Air connection 8,0 bar
Nail length 65-90 mm
Magazine size 60 PCs.
usable nails Glattschaft - and screw nails
used, in very good condition
Brevetti AUT 82
- staples VR, NR, NC
- VC staple: min width - 4 mm / max width - 120 mm / min height - 5 mm / max height - 90 mm
- NR and VR staples: min width - 5 mm / max width - 120 mm. Min height - 5 mm / max height - 60 mm
- 200 to 300 frames per hour
- full electric and pneumatic documentation more
Wood - made all-round Nailer for loose machine nails 30-55 mm, smooth - Groove -.
Screw nails anyway, hardly used, was intended only as a replacement.
perfect condition - without filling device
New price for the year 2002 EUR 2100,00!
TECHNICAL DATA nail length (mm) 100-160 nail shank (mm) 3.8 to 5.0 plastic nail binding Glattschaftnäge Ringnutnäge height / length (mm) 480 / 540 Weight (kg) 7.2 Air consumption per driving operation ( l / nail) 7.1 Magazine capacity 44-56
Nail lengths 32-65 mm
Weight approx. 2,3 kg
Nail binding 16°
Operating pressure 5-7 bar
For wireline and bonded nails (sheet), conical and flat wound, therefore suitable for almost all common nails.
Work place checked, newly serviced, end-user a warranty received 12 months.
Product information "Schneider pin Nailer PNG-PN 25 SYS"
• For the fixing of decorative profiles, glazing beads, ornaments etc.
• Using the PIN is an almost invisible fastening possible, a regrowth of the holes can be omitted
• Very compact and lightweight for fatigue-free work even over a longer period of time
• Protection against vibrations and good cooling insulation with rubberized handle
• Protection from injury from inadvertent release thanks to two-stage trigger
• For PIN n... more
All information, offers and prices on this site are subject to change and non-binding!
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement.
All brand names are the property of their respective owners. Thorsten Muschler GmbH
does not accept any liability for the content of linked websites.