- max. Werkstückhöhe 200 mm
- 4 Spannzylinder für Werkstückspannung, paarweise zuschaltbar
- Tischabmessung links L =500 mm, B=400 mm
- Tischabmessung rechts L =500 mm, B=400 mm
- Hub rechter Tisch 40 mm
- Hub Zylinder 80 mm
- Pneumatikanschluss 8 bar
- Gradeinstellung 0C, 22,5, 33C
- Fußpedal zum Spannen und Lösen
- Abmessungen L=1160, B=500, H=1200 mm
- Gewicht 150 kg
CATALOG NO. 6933
- loading fields 1
- from the front, manually adjustable clamping beams, 6 pcs
- from the top pneumatic pressure beams 4 pcs
- length of each pressure beam 795mm
- from the side pneumatic clamps 2 pcs
- max length of glued elements 3300mm
- max height of glued elements 1300mm
- max thickness of glued elements 170mm
- dimensions length/width/height 4200x800x1960mm
- weight 820 kg
– Polish production
– used press, very good conditio...
Sample sales contract for used machines in nine languages
Machineseeker once again biggest sponsors of 2nd German football league
Morlock Motors official partner of Machineseeker and Truckscout24
Machineseeker Group acquires the platforms used-machines.com and Gebrauchtmaschinen.de
Olympic Games: Machineseeker supports “Team Germany” in Paris
Photo gallery: The World's 10 biggest excavators
Machineseeker Trust Seal
What is the Trust Seal?
The Machineseeker Trust Seal enables buyers to quickly recognize whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Verification of the dealer's postal address
Validation of the banking details
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal awarded to you in your listings on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to any potential buyer the independently verified seriousness of your company. This creates buyer confidence and increases the likelihood of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Maschinensucher seal of confidence on your homepage and letterhead.