pressure: 6 t
distance between columns: - mm
stroke: 130 mm
table surface area: 1200x550x30 mm
throat: 500 mm
total power requirement: 1,1 kW
weight of the machine approx.: 400 kg
space requirements of the machine approx.: L:1,8xB:0,9xH:0,9 m
- operation through keyboard
- operating pressure: 10 to 600bar stepless adjustable
- work piece clamping area is adjusted through manual screwing of slide-counter holding plate
- sizes of counter holding plate: L: 500xW:300xH:35mm
Corner jointing machine, corner jointing press, corner jointing press, corner jointing machine.
Pneumatic corner jointing machine (press) for window construction for connecting aluminum profiles. The German quality brand Schüco windows.
Nominal pressure of 8 bar.
Please contact us via mail.
Dimension WxHxD 900 x 1180 x 750 mm
Working mode hydraulic - pneumatic
Air pressure 8bar
Air consumption 40l/stroke at 8bar
Pressing force 32kN at 8bar
Air connection R1/4"
Punching stroke 17mm
Abutment stroke 140mm
Punching height max 150mm
Section height max 210mm
- Punching machine with underframe in good running condition
- Hydro-pneumatic punch operating with a force of 6 t (60 KN) at 10 bar
- Large tool-fitting height
- Simple tool change
- Operating using foot switch
- Narrow design makes possible narrow spacing for series repetitions
- Low cost manufacturer for your special punching tools can be arranged.
- max. pressing force approx. 25 t
- max. ram stroke approx. 300 mm
- Lifting speed approx. mm/sec
- Stands width approx. 510 mm
- Table height adjustable with socket pin grid 125 mm
- max. installation height approx. 1150 mm
- Drive 400 V / 1.5 kW
- Space requirement approx. W 1000 x H 2350 x D 1100 mm
- Weight approx. 400 kg
Spełnia normy CE.
It is a corner press machine designed for 90-degree joining machining of aluminum profiles.
2 Pieces of upper press and blade movement are pneumatic.
A mm ruler system is available for the height and progression of the blades.
The centering mitre wedge is automatic.
An evacuation button is available for precise adjustment.
For tightening the profile of pneumatic presses, 2 pedals are used.
In order not to damage the profile surfaces, there is polyamide solder.
Corner Crimping Machine EV175
Stable and exact corner connections. The EV175 combines economy with high corner stability. Also available as an H version for profiles up to 160 mm (otherwise 120 mm). The optimal machine for all commercially available profiles and corner angles.
- Robust design with large capacity for all commercially available profiles and corner angles
- Easy to set and convert according to scales
- Abutment that can be lowered into the work table
- Free preparatio...
Corner crimping machine FOM INDUSTRIE BAIHA L, new
- Max. profile height 200 mm
- Hydro-pneumatic drive
- Three pneumatic clamps
- Min/max height of blade position from 0 to 180 mm
- Kit for profile support
- Digital counters for profile positioning
Specification in PDF file
Machine on stock
Pressure 6 t
throat 70 mm
Table size L x W 200 x 120 mm
Air pressure, adjustable 6-7 bar
Dimensions L x W x H 400 x 400 x 1250 mm
Weight approx. 50 kg
Siegfried Volz Machine Tools
Rüschebrinkstr. 151 -153
D - 44143 Dortmund - Wambel
pressing force 3,5 t
stroke 12 mm
Receiving opening diameter 134 mm
pressing capacity 400 strokes / hour
air pressure 6-7 bar
Air consumption 10 l / stroke
Dimensions L x W x H 240 x 320 x 490 mm
Weight 80 kg
Accessories / Special features:
incl. 5 tools make SCHÜCO:
1 pc. ROYAL - locking bar Art - No: 290146
1 pc. Handle recess Art - No: 297011
1 pc. Tape recess 96 mm Art - No: 297010
1 pc. Water drain opening Art - No: 290434
1 pc. Band and locking bar recess Art - No: 297012
Hydro Pneumatic Corner Crimper
Hydro-pneumatic press operation
Press Strength 2 x 3.500 KP at 8 Bar
Press Depth 30 mm
Back centring positioner with
Pneumatic work piece clamping
3 sets standard crimping knives 3/5/7 mm
Air service unit
Profile support arms with Perdinax
The Machineseeker Trust Seal gives buyers the opportunity to see, at a glance, whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Check the address of the dealer
Validation of Bank connection
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal in your advertisements on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to every potential buyer the seriousness of your company, checked by an independent body. This creates buyer confidence and increases the probability of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Machineseeker Trust Seal on your homepage and in business letters.
Try our app for used machines now!
Machineseeker app for iPhone and Android.
All information, offers and prices on this website are subject to change and non-binding!
Designated trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Machineseeker Group GmbH does not assume liability for the content of linked external websites.