pressure 315 t
table length 2500 mm
table width mm
- drive system: eccentric / crank
- frame design: H-frame, monoblock
- openings in uprights: yes
- quick die change system: yes
- feedstock transport direction: left to right
- total force (nominal) 315 to
- table surface (left-right) 2500 mm
- table surface (front-back) 1250 mm
- thick... more
• 3100mm x 1700mm bolster area
• twin station coil car with automated loading to de-coiler
• feed / level rolls with accumulator
• 2 –moving tool bolsters (front and rear entry)
• component transfer system (1997)
• out feed conveyor
• all controls and associated services to press
Max. capacity of main ram between uprights MAX 320t
table 3300x1000 mm
Distence between uprights 4000 mm
Working positions 10
Distance between centres of position 315 mm
Ram stroke in Min: 16_32
Stroke of main ram 420 mm
tool adjustment 80 mm
Max diametr of round workspcs. 300 mm
Max. extrussion depth 140 mm.
-Cutting capacity:70 t.
-Ram stroke:100 mm.
-Ajustment:80 mm. more
Force 1600 mm, table/ram 6100 x 2200 mm, stroke 1000 mm, distance table to ram 1100/2100 (ldc/udc) mm, side windows 2800 x 1500 mm, max. strip size 1600 x 5 mm, decoiler: coil weight 20 to, coil OD 1800 mm, feeder/leveller: 2 feeder rolls 160 mm, 12 levelling rolls 96 mm, feeds 0.1-9999.9 mm, transfer unit: max. feed 1250 mm, locking travel per rail max. 600 mm, grip rail distance 1100/2200 (open/closed) mm
Stroke : 203.2mm
Shut height : 508mm
No of stations : 14
Pitch : 88.9mm
With die set, transfer slide, knock-out, current bottom cams as shown as photos & punch holder clamps
Without die holders, punch holders & fingers
Nameplate shown as #15668 / 2008. 7 but, actual serial no. is #94618 and year of manufactured was 1989.7. It is simply made by current seller when they brought this press from Japan to their plant in China. You can confirm serial no. on surface of ram.
All information, offers and prices on this site are subject to change and non-binding!
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement.
All brand names are the property of their respective owners. Thorsten Muschler GmbH
does not accept any liability for the content of linked websites.